Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 2
|
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
|
My instaclass post because it is creative and linked to what I enjoy and love.  |
What challenged me over last two weeks?
|
| Think tank maths because some of the questions were too hard and some didn't make sense to me. |
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
|
| I repeated the words in my head and used a whiteboard to work it out |
What is my personal goal for next week?
|
| Try and solve basic facts in less than 3 seconds |
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
|
| Saying hello to teachers friends and people around the school |
No comments:
Post a Comment