Search This Blog

Monday, 9 April 2018

Photography

Extreme Close Up
Long Shot
Close Up
Birds Eye
Worms Eye
What is your favourite photo and why?
My favourite picture is the close up of the microphone because it looks cool and the background is blurred.
What image worked the best and why?
The one that worked the best was the worms eye because we only took one photo
Choose a photo and explain why did you choose this subject
I chose the close up picture because it looked cool and it would be a beautiful photo
What is the story behind this image? what feeling/emotion did you create?
I didn't really create many feelings with this because I wasn't thinking about emotions
What would you change?
I would change the long shot because it was rushed and not our best work


2 comments:

  1. Cool pics Helena, I especially love the microphone - I know how much you love microphones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Helena- I agree the extreme close up of the microphone has created a very interesting image. Imagine if you got even closer, would it still look like a microphone? Miss Parker

    ReplyDelete