I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 26 August 2018
Maths Goal
I completed my know multiplication and division goal. I think I did well with my speed. I think I did well with my technique. I think I need to work on taking my time.
Helena, you are able to use standard written from to solve multiplication problems. Make sure you do not solely rely on this strategy and continue to build your repertoire of strategies to use.
Helena, you are able to use standard written from to solve multiplication problems. Make sure you do not solely rely on this strategy and continue to build your repertoire of strategies to use.
ReplyDelete