I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 11 June 2019
Matariki Poem
W.A.L.T Write Matatriki poetry
Matatriki pop up during the year Family come together to celebrate the six sisters and Matariki late June the girls appear and everyone knows they are here when the seven stars appear
Tino Pai Helena, you have used your knowledge and understanding of Matariki to create a poem. The vocab you have used supports the beginning of telling a story. To extend your ideas you could add another verse.
Tino Pai Helena, you have used your knowledge and understanding of Matariki to create a poem. The vocab you have used supports the beginning of telling a story. To extend your ideas you could add another verse.
ReplyDelete