I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Ka wani kē! You are so clever! I'm so proud of the project that you and your team came up with. You spent a lot of your own time outside of school working on your fake vs real creation. You persevered through tough times ad were flexible to changing your plan. Well done!
Ka wani kē! You are so clever! I'm so proud of the project that you and your team came up with. You spent a lot of your own time outside of school working on your fake vs real creation. You persevered through tough times ad were flexible to changing your plan. Well done!
ReplyDelete